PADI Discover Scuba Diving
Like other scuba diving training programs, the PADI Discover Scuba Diving is a very suitable option for people who are unsure of taking a full diving course. That is, the participant in this program is allowed to experience diving and equipment and understand some of the basics and most importantly, he/she is going to experience underwater breathing for the first time.
When PADI Discover Scuba Diving is an ideal choice:
- If you are one of those motivated by curiosity to see the fun diving world, you can start this program before putting money in a full diving course.
- If you are on vacation and spend your vacation days, and you like to try the fun of diving with your children and put this enjoyable activity among your priorities, the PADI Discover Scuba Diving will be a great option for you.
- In weekends and holidays, you can benefit from the discovery diving program and have a very enjoyable day with family and friends
What is truly unique in the program is that we are at DiveHolics website, we migrate the value of participation in this program to the open water diver course in the event that the participant wishes to complete his triaining and pursue a full diving course with an international license. Also, this program is considered more expansive than other programs intended for young people, for example, such as the Bubble Maker program or the Seventh Body program, as it enables you to experience diving in a swimming pool within confined and narrow water or on the beach in open water or from a diving boat while spending the most enjoyable times with us. On our cruises.
The PADI Discover Scuba Diving is not just a course with a license but rather an introduction to diving. The program will be implemented under the direct supervision of a professional trainer and you will notice that one of the teachings of the program is that the training professional is very close to the trainee. Also, you will really feel that your children are safe and you will notice the instructor’s great sense of responsibility , especially, while diving in open water (The sea).
- During this program, the participant will use the mask, fins, clyinder, buoyancy device, regulator, and pressure gauge.
- The participant will learn how to use this equipment and methods of dealing with each one of them separately. The program is available for men, women, and children from 10 years. There are female coaches for those who want to get the program from a female coach and in suitable places for diving where they feel comfortable.
- The participant will learn breathing methods , how to equalize and clean the mask.
- They will also learn hand gestures for underwater contact, retrieval and cleaning of the regulator; clearing and cleaning the mask; respecting the aquatic life, and mainting buoyancy.
- You will eventually dive and test the depth gradient while monitoring the air and pressure meter. The participant will reach a maximum depth of 20 feet (6 meters) in confined water and 40 feet (12 meters) in open water.
The Padi Dive Discovery Program should give parents a strong indication that their children are ready for the Junior Open Water Course because it exposes them to all common diving equipment and some of the basic skills they will need to dive. Parents should think about their child’s readiness for this activity by observing their children while they are on a diving program.
What are you waiting for? Book now with us by visiting the courses section or contacting us via the live chat icon on the side of the page
Safety and Security:
PADI organization has set special proportions for each of its training programs, which are studied thoroughly and PADI professionals are qualified to apply them. And diving activities are to be within the limits of pleasure and entertainment without the minimum risk for divers and participants, as it is the ratio of students to the coach in the confined waters 1:8 and open waters 1:4. Moreover, our Dive Holics training department recommends that parents search for a program that offers a ratio of 2:1 or 1:1 for students to the coach so that the child can learn on his own and enjoy the PADI Discover Scuba Diving program.